Tunnelling – Waterproofing
ELAS PlanOur ELAS Plan range of geomembranes are designed for use in the waterproofing of tunnels and basement works.
They are available in a variety of performance characteristics. ELAS Plan geomembranes are opaque and made of flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC-P). They are light green in colour which enables better lighting in the tunnel during construction, due to reflection of the artificial lights.
Additionally, ELAS Plan SA has an integral signal layer to act as a tell-tale to enable easy detection of any damage caused to the membrane. ELAS-Plan range provide the following advantages:
– High resistance to combustion (Class E – EN ISO 11925)
– Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing
– Very high level of water tightness, even with permanent deformation
– High capacity to accommodate irregularities or deformation of support due to its high flexibility and welding strength
– High resistance to puncturing
The ELAS Plan range are not suitable for permanent exposure to UV-radiation.
WaterstopWaterstop are highly elastic waterproof profiles used for construction and expansion joints in concrete structures. They are designed as an integral sealing system capable of absorbing mechanical and natural stresses.
Waterstop is particularly suitable for the following solutions: water retaining systems, dams, reservoir, hydro-electric power plants, tunnels, water towers, depuration systems, channels, diaphragms.